REGISTERATION OF UNEMPLOYED YOUTH
Registration is a Voluntary process. The unemployed youth should come forward for their registration as it helps.
- To create and maintain a database of all the unemployed educated youth of the state for policy planning by the Government.
- To Categorize different unemployed youth according to their qualification and technical qualification.
The unemployed youth who wish to register at their respective District Employment and Counseling Centre becomes eligible for the following benefits:
- Access to reading rooms / career corners providing essential educational and preparatory materials for various competitive exams / admission to training institutes.
- Access to the World Wide Web for downloading examination / recruitment forms and other related information.
- Access to the expert counselling.
- Eligibility for Voluntary Service Allowance if member of target group.
- It is essential to be registered with DECC to avail benefits under the various employment generating schemes being implemented by other departments/ institutions VSA etc.
Documents required for registration:
- Original Copies of all Qualification Certificates.
- Date of birth Certificates
- State subject
- Category Certificate, if any
- Proof of identity.
Facilities and Allowences
How To Apply
Visit Employment Office with Documents required for registration.